Monday, June 10, 2013

Chocolate and Strawberry Pie

Every Monday night Nicole and I have a few people over to my house to watch the Bachelorette. The first week I made my famous lemon bars (They are the best!, I will post the recipe next time I make them), the second week I just made a fruit, cheese, and cracker tray, and this week I am making a Chocolate and Strawberry Pie.

Ingredients:
2 Cups Chocolate Pudding
Basket of Strawberries
1 Oreo Crust (homemade or the one that is pre-made)
2 Dark Chocolate Bars or a Cup or so of Dark Chocolate Chips


Recipe:
1- Pour the pudding into the Oreo Crust and spread evenly. Let set in fridge for about an hour.
2-While the pudding is setting cut strawberries into halves and melt the chocolate.
3- Lay the strawberries over the pudding and then drizzle the dark chocolate over the strawberries.
4. Let set in the refrigerator for another hour or so and 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment