Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Got me a haircut!

So being a college student, I don't have too much extra money to spend on myself (I usually spend all of my extra money on clothes...haha).  Some things that I put aside are getting my nails and toes done or getting a hair cut.  Honestly, it becomes the last thing I am thinking about while I am at school busy with work and school stuff.  I am embarrassed to say that I don't even remember the last time I got a hair cut.   I was noticing lately that my hair was doing some pretty funky things.  If you have curly hair then you know what I am talking about.  One day it would curl perfectly, and the next I couldn't even look at it because of the colossal amount of frizz goin' on up there.  Needless to say it was time for a trim.  My usual hair stylist is on maternity leave, so I found a salon near me.  I am always hesitant trying a new hair place, just because scissors, curly hair, and a not so talented hair stylist scares me, but I decided that a new haircut couldn't be any worse than my current state of split ends, funky curls, and faded colors of red and orange.  Okay sorry for that rant.  But I am so happy with my new cut!  It looks great, and I think the stylist did a fantastic job.  Here are the before and after pics! 


Old, sad hair. 

                     
New, sassy hair!






No comments:

Post a Comment