Monday, August 26, 2013

Nicole's Day to Night Look

For this post, Emily and I wanted to both take an outfit that we would wear to work and show you how we would jazz it up a bit for going out.  So here is how I turned my Preschool attire into going out for cocktails at night!



I took my simple plain black dress (Target, $19.99) paired it with a light pink cardigan (Forever 21, $12), added a cheetah print scarf (Charolette Russe, $10).  Tan booties (Pac Sun on sale for $6) and a cute Boho bag (Charming Charlies on sale for $7).





For going out, I got rid of the cardigan and scarf.  Added a blingy necklace (Forever 21, $10), tan leather jacket (also Forever 21, $30).  Lastly my Pammy suede wedges from Steve Madden (I splurged on these $99 yikes!) Why I liked this dress for this style was the cutout in the back.  At work it would definitely be inappropriate but the cardigan hides the cutout.  For night, it is a fun flirty way to show some skin.  I love the cutout style that is going on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment