Monday, August 26, 2013

As Summer Comes to a Close..



WOW! This summer has been filled with it's fair share of ups and downs. I started off with high expectations for the summer hoping that I would:
1. figure out if teaching was what I should pursue
2. decided on what source of income I would continue through this year
3. figure out my love life (yikes!)

Well I did pretty well with coming to conclutions about the first too.

YES I want to be a teacher. So that is a relief. After spending the majiority of the summer as an
intern teacher with Breakthrough San Juan Capistrano (BTSJC) and spending 6 weeks with some of the most amazing kids I realized there is nothing I would rather do then teach math and help high school students learn! I also meet some amazing people through this experience and hope to keep in touch and live some other crazy adventures together.



INCOME. That is scary, but through a mentor teacher at Breakthrough I was connected with the San Juan Hills Softball coach and am now coaching JV at the school I will be Student teaching so that is awesome. I will also continue tutoring but have to cut these hours down due to my 4-9 class every Tuesday/Thursday.


LOVE. Yea...That is a funny story which is just depressing and sad BUT I am doing my best to move forward and live life as it comes and try to be myself (See New Relationships Page to come).

OVERALL. This summer was good and bad, BUT my friends have really come to the rescue through all my crap and for that I am so grateful. Without you guys I don't know where I would be! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE). I want to give a special thank you to the two people who have really been their for me this summer NICOLE and KELSEY.

I look forward to blogging more and seeing what life has in store for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment