Thursday, September 12, 2013

21st Birthday Look

This is the outfit I wore for Emily's 21st Birthday.  It was perfect for any type of party really. I got the top and skirt from Nordstrom.  Something I love about Nordstrom that most people don't utilize much is their customer service.  They take pride in their customer service.  So if you have an awesome shirt or some unique bottoms that you aren't quite sure how to wear, bring them with you when you shop at Nordstrom.  Their fashion consultants are there to help you!  They work partly off of commission so they want to help you!!!   Also, they offer a completely free service that I don't think most people take advantage of. If you call Nordstrom ahead of time you can make a free styling appointment.  They will ask you some basic questions to figure out what price range you are interested in spending and what you are looking to buy.  Then you come into the store at an appointed time and you will get a completely FREE personal shopper and stylist.  Nordstrom is your friend!



Okay enough praising Nordstrom. For this outfit I wore a sheer black tank.  It was from the TopShop Department in Nordstrom.  I purchased it on sale for $12.  The skirt I wore is a black body con skirt that is accented with gold chevron print. It is also from Nordstrom, BP, $34. I wore a gold necklace and a black cuff bracelet.  My heels are black suede peep toe from Charolette Russe, $10.



No comments:

Post a Comment