Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birthday Specials

My (Emily) Birthday is tomorrow 9/5, and this past month I have been searching far and wide for "Birthday Specials" which give either free items or coupons to the special birthday girl (or boy). Here are my top 4 favorite Birthday Specials!

Victoria Secret
  • When you register for PINK NATION you receive a $10 off coupon to use during your birthday month. 
    I bought 2 bra's for $49.99 so with this coupon I only spent $42 with tax!
  • PINK Nation 
Sephora
  • When you register for Sephora's Beauty Insider you recieve a free gift which you can pick up two weeks before or two weeks after your birthday. This years gift: 
I recommend the WHAT'S UP stick to EVERYONE it is amazing

Coco's
  • This Birthday Special gives you a free slice of pie! Just register for Coco's eclub. 
YUM! Lemon Meringue!
Starbucks
  • Well...I am a coffee addict so this Birthday Special is my FAVORITE ! When you register a gift card and start receiving My Starbucks Rewards you will receive a free beverage of your choice on your birthday!
I don't usually get Frap's but...it's my birthday so I can do what I want!



No comments:

Post a Comment